Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jaime Pressly Is In Shape And In A Bikini

Jaime Pressly Is In Shape And In A Bikini Jaime Pressly Is In Shape And In A Bikini Jaime Pressly Is In Shape And In A Bikini
Jaime Pressly Is In Shape And In A Bikini Jaime Pressly Is In Shape And In A Bikini Jaime Pressly Is In Shape And In A Bikini
Jaime Pressly Is In Shape And In A Bikini Jaime Pressly Is In Shape And In A Bikini
Jaime Pressly is the latest cover girl for Shape Magazine. Not only do we get to see her tight body in a bikini, she’s also giving instructions on how to do various exercises. Unfortunately, I can’t do any because I’m not flexible enough to hold my leg over my head or bend over and touch my toes, but I think Jaime’s doing a great job at it! Don’t you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons